A long, winding and picturesque road running through completely unspoiled rice paddies leads to the tiny coastal village of Seseh where our property is located. In this quaint and small village, one can still find the very essence of Bali as the pace slows down and the environment is well preserved and authentic.
Our estate sits in a large tropical garden of more than 2000m2 and consists of a two-story waterfront house with three en suite bedrooms, a living area, kitchen, dining room, media room and a traditional Balinese guest pavilion with two en-suite bedrooms. There are two swimming pools: an infinity-edge pool and our own little “Olympic” lap indoor/outdoor pool which has a unique feature of being visible through the glass floor of the main waterfront house.
The Shore can accommodate up to ten adults and any number of accompanying children.
The Shore was designed by acclaimed tropical architect V. Martin who used a combination of innovative contemporary shapes, sleek designs and traditional methods of construction. As a result, the blending of global chic and tropical feel finds its way in every aspect of the property.
Each of the 3 bedrooms, located in the main house, faces the ocean and offers a perfect vantage point to watch local Jukungs perpetuate the traditional way of fishing in Bali. The stylishly decorated rooms are constructed of native Teak and Bangkarai woods and finished in dark natural hues that harmonize in the tropical sunshine. The fully air-conditioned rooms feature generous king sized beds and en suite bathrooms.
Service & Facilities :
- For those who seek to relax and sunbathe by the ocean, we have a 200-m2 large infinity- edge swimming pool, with a shallow area for little children.
- For those who prefer a workout, there is a 30-meter lap pool running from the back garden, under the glass floor of the living room and out into the waterfront. An ideal spot to watch the sunset!
- Another interesting feature of The Shore is its expansive lush garden, a bit of a rarity for beachfront villa properties in Bali.
- In our garden you will find lovingly cultivated varieties of frangipani trees, bougainvilleas and hibiscus with the sea as the background
- In the main building, a well-designed, fully equipped modern kitchen is conveniently adjacent to the dining and living area for the use of the guests or the staff to prepare the meals.
- In addition, the staff quarters are equipped with an extra kitchen and a barbecue area.
- For a change of atmosphere, head for the Entertainment room. It is complete with a home theater system, flat screen TV, cable, DVD player and a game console.
- Wireless internet connection is available throughout the property.
- Thus, you can have all the comforts of a private villa with all the services and facilities of a resort — all beachfront in Bali!
- For those dedicated to leading a spiritually balanced existence, the Yoga bale can accommodate up to 8 yogis and provides an inspirational setting for relaxation and meditation.
- Furthermore, we have made arrangements with some of the best spas on the island to offer “in house” services to our guests.
VILLA RATES 2016 – 2017 (Valid from the date issued until March 31st, 2017)
- Low Season : USD 650 per night
- High Season : USD 775 per night
- Peak Season : USD 925 per night
- All rates are subject to additional 15,5% Government Tax and Service Charge.
- Rates valid from the date issued until the 31st March 2017\
- Rates are quoted in USD and included:
- Welcome drink & Fruits, Cold towel and flower, Daily American Breakfast, A car and Driver for 8 hours a day – 7 passengers (petrol excluded), Internet Connection, Fully Staffed – including one cook
- Peak : December 20th to January 10th.
- High : July 1st to August 31st Included Chinese New Year Week and Easter Week.
- Low : January 10th to June 30th and September 1st to December 19th Excluded Chinese New Year Week and Easter Week.
MINIMUM NIGHT’S STAY REQUIREMENTS
- Low : 3 nights
- High : 5 nights
- Peak : 7 nights
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT
- Every effort will be made to ensure room availability by 14:00 hrs on the day of the arrival. Our check out time is 12:00 hrs unless prior notice is negotiated, subject to availability upon request.
Late check out until 6pm, will be charged 50% of the daily rate and full rate for check out after 6pm.
- THE SHORE strictly observes the villa capacity policy. The five bedroom villa’s maximum occupancy is 10 adults.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- All foods and beverages are at cost. The Shore is staffed with one full-time cook. The cook is well trained for both Indonesian and International cuisine. Breakfast, Lunch and / or dinner can be organized in house by the chef and Guests can choose the meals they expect to be served from The Shore menu . Should the guests require more formal or extended menus, the Chef will be happy to accommodate and available for further planning in this respect. All foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner are at cost.Should the guests decided to have lunch or dinner in house, the guest is required to inform the chef one day before or at latest in the morning. Last minute orders cannot always be accommodated.
- There is no restriction on the number of children under 12 years old. THE SHORE provides baby cots for infants andextra mattresses for children under 12 years old which are offered subject to availability.
EVENTS AND PARTIES
Normal bookings are for vacation purposes and special permissions must be obtained for functions where the number of people in attendance exceeds 150% of the capacity of the villa.If you are planning to hold an event such as a wedding or any large congregation of people at the villa it would be best
to bring this to The Property Owner’s attention as soon as possible. We do provide booking for Event, e.g. wedding orbirthday party.
The Property Owner have rules governing villa usage for events and parties with surcharges as below:
Function Fee :
- Up to 30 guests : USD 600
- 31 – 75 guests :USD1,200
Banjar Fee and Permits
- Up to 30 people : US$500
- 50 – 75 people : US$750
- Security Deposits (Refundable) : US$1,250
- Maximum Capacity for Dinning : 75 seated
- Entertainment such a Live Band, DJ or Heavy Music is allowed until 23:30.
- Fireworks is not allowed during the party.
- The wedding organizer is required to bring their own generator for power supply.
- Agents are not allowed to bring their own Balinese Gamelan and / or Balinese Dancer into Villa The Shore. Should youneed this service for you clients, please contact us.
- All catering / Dinner and Decoration should be organized by the Wedding Organizer. The Shore is only provide the venue
for the event.