Welcome to Villa The Beji, a beautiful and spacious, contemporary, six-bedroom villa in the heart of Canggu, close to a whole host of great restaurants and cafes, and walking distance to the Canggu Club with its world class recreational facilities, and just a short drive from the beach.
Incredibly well laid out around a massive garden and lawn, the villas communal areas include a large dining room and sitting room looking over the estate, and each of the bedrooms sits is in its own pavilion with en-suite bathrooms and outdoor terrace, offering privacy to all.
Packed with facilities that include a media room, large swimming pool, mini football pitch, a flood-lit tennis court and gym, a car and driver and a full complement of staff, Villa The Beji is a fantastic place for large families or groups who seek the finer things in life and are looking to get the most out of their Bali holiday.
Villa The Beji is an expansive villa covering around 4,000sqm of land and consists of a series of pavilions which include a large two-storey dwelling housing the communal living and entertainment areas, six separate sleeping pavilions, some water features and fish ponds, a massive garden and lawn and a sports and recreation area with tennis court and gym to the rear.
The bedroom pavilions spread fan like both sides of the garden down from the main house to where the 21 metre swimming pool with a sun deck with four double sun loungers that sit under the tall trees that form the border of the property.
Indoor Living & Dining
The main house at the head of the property has an elevated open-air sitting area with three super comfortable sofas that look out over the garden and down to the pool. To the right is a large open-air dining room with a massive solid-wood dining table with seating for 16 or more. At the back is a large, fully fitted and well-stocked kitchen with all appliances, glassware and flatware, which guests are welcome to use if they wish. Upstairs is a media room with a large projector screen, a DVD library, books and a comfortable sitting arrangement.In addition to these communal areas, each bedroom has it’s own open-air terrace immediately outside each room with comfortable couches and air chairs overlooking the garden. Rooms 3 & 5 also have an extra shared sitting area, which sits between the two entranceways and leads directly to the garden.
Outdoor Living Areas
Villa The Beji’s masses of lawns and gardens provide a beautiful location for enjoying the outdoors, especially for children who can run around to their hearts’ content. Adults. However, will really enjoy the large pool deck with four double sunloungers that sits at the edge of the 21 metre long at the bottom of the garden, where they can relax and unwind while being waited on by the villa’s butlers.The pool area comes alive at night with tea candles and lights when the villa manager, Fengky, does one of his famous and magical poolside BBQs.Next to the media room is a rooftop terrace where dinner or drinks can be served to catch the sunsets, and which looks out over the flood lit tennis court and surrounding rice fields.
All the bedrooms at Villa The Beji have parquet wooden flooring, en-suite bathrooms, comfortable bedroom furnishings, TVs with cable channels and DVD players, air conditioning, ample dressing areas, safety boxes, ceiling fans and either a queen sized or twin bed arrangement. Each room has its own private outdoor terrace with soft couches and armchairs overlooking the garden.Positioned either side of the swimming pool at the base of the garden, each of these two suites has a four-poster queen size bed and a large semi open garden bathroom with sunken tub, monsoon shower and twin vanities. Either end of the swimming pool is sectioned off with stepping stones providing a ‘private’ pool for each suite with direct access from the room to the water.Located immediately to the right of the main house these bedrooms are mirrors of one another with the only difference being that one has a four-poster queen size bed and the other twin beds, which are also four-posters. Each has an inside bathroom with twin sinks and a large sunken bath, as well as an open air shower.Situated to the left of the main house and opposite rooms 1 & 2, these rooms are also mirrors of each other with one room having a queen size bed and the other with a twin arrangement. Each has their own private terrace as well as a shared entrance area with couches and arm chairs. Both en-suites have sunken bathtubs, twin vanities and monsoon showers.
Gym & Sports Areas
To the rear of the villa is a large area devoted to sports with soccer net, basketball, a floodlit tennis court and an air-conditioned gymnasium with free weights, a treadmill, cross fit machine and a rowing machine.Villa The Beji also has a Platinum Membership at the nearby Canggu Club which gives up to six guests per day access to their world-class facilities which includes a 25m lap pool, covered tennis courts, squash courts, a state-of-the-art gym, trampolining facilities, soccer field, and a wide range of classes including pilates, yoga and stretch.
- Manicured lawns and gardens with lots of flowers and mature trees, water features and fish ponds, and including beautiful garden statues sitting on 4,000sqm of land
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and media room
- A 27-metre private curved swimming pool with timber deck and four double sun loungers with umbrellas
- Charcoal Grill BBQ
- Six well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king or twin beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Semi open-air garden bathrooms with tropical outdoor showers
- Private terraces outside all bedrooms and rooftop terrace outside media room
- Open-air sitting room overlooking garden with large comfortable sofas, a fully equipped European kitchen, and dining table with seating for 16
- Air-conditioned media room with projector screen, international cable channels. DVD player, books, magazines and black out curtains
- TVs with cable channels, iPod docks and CD players in bedrooms and living area
- Board games, books and magazines
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Table tennis, flood lit tennis court, basketball hoop, soccer net, gym
- 24-hour security
- Fully-fitted western kitchen with all appliances and cooking facilitiesCanggu Club membership, limited to six guests per day. Canggu Club is Bali’s premiere private members club with extensive grounds and recreational is a short 500m walk away from the villa; includes the Splash Waterpark, Strike ten-pin bowling, Bounce trampolining, 25m lap pool, full service and sophisticated spa centre, state-of-the-art gymnasium, tennis courts and restaurant & bar.
Just a few kilometres north of Seminyak on the edge of Southwest Bali’s greenbelt is the hugely popular area known as Canggu, a once sleepy and rural area of Balinese villages and rice fields and great surf breaks, that is now one of the most popular and dynamic areas on the whole island. Here, hidden down a quiet side road you will find the quiet and peaceful Villa The Beji. Filled with an eclectic mix of surfer haunts, guesthouses, boutique hotels and luxury villas as well as a slew of great cafes, restaurants, spas, boutiques, yoga schools and wellness retreats, Canggu is now fast evolving into Bali’s hippest beachside scene, attracting more and more foreign residents, holidaymakers and day-trip visitors.
Rates: by 4 or 6 bedroom
- Low Season : 4 Bedroom USD 750++ & 6 Bedroom : USD 1050 ++
- High Season : 4 Bedroom USD 890++ & 6 Bedroom : USD 1250 ++
- Peak Season : 4 Bedroom – N/A – & 6 Bedroom : USD 1550++Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT (government tax)
- Low Season : 11 January – 30 June; 16 September – 19 December;Min Stay :3 nights
- High Season : 1 July – 15 September; 25 March – 2 April 2016 (Easter Week) Min stay :5 nights
- Peak Season : 20 December – 10 January; Min stay :10 nights
Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for 2 people in each bedroom. Up to four extra beds (available at extra charge). Two baby cots (available free of charge);
- One time complimentary return airport transfer for entire group (with a minimum three nights stay, and only if reservation is made directly with the management);
- 6-seater comfortable car & driver for eight (8) hours per day including petrol for local trips (Canggu and Seminyak area only). Longer tours charged at standard rates;
- Canggu Club Platinum membership for six (6) people per day. Canggu Club is Bali’s premier private members club with water slides, tennis courts, trampolining, ten-pin bowling, restaurant, gym and kids facilities;
- Complimentary breakfast on first morning, for 2 people per bedroom;
- Unlimited drinking water, local coffee and tea;
- Full staff including villa manager, professional chef, housekeeping, gardeners, security and dedicated butler;
- Tennis court, soccer nets, basketball hoop and fully equipped gym;
- Night time security personnel;
- Quality soft cotton linens and towels;
- Full bathroom amenities;
- Wi-Fi Internet;
- International satellite TV channels (available in selected bedrooms);Free using of the Villa’s sports facilities including table tennis table, soccer net, basketball hoop, a tennis court and an air-conditioned gymnasium;
Services available at extra cost:
- Additional 6-seater car with a driver available for longer trips: US$ 35 for half-day (5 hours), or USD 55 for full-day use (9 hours), inclusive petrol. Extra hour is USD 5, including petrol;
- Extra person surcharge is USD 35 per night (taxes inclusive) and includes first morning breakfast and quality comfortable extra bed with sheets and towels. Maximum occupancy of the villa is 18 (adults and children);
- In-villa massages and spa treatments;
- Pre-orders for wine and liquors;
- Outsourcing professional laundry and dry cleaning (by cost price);
- Guided trips and excursions, scuba diving, rafting, fishing trips, etc.;
- Executive class cars and buses for tours and transfers;
Food & Beverages
- For all in-villa dining, a grocery purchase system is applicable. All items are purchased by the staff, and these are directly billed to guests at cost-plus a 25% service surcharge.
Important to know:
- Arrival time (check-in): 14:00.
- Departure time (check-out): 12:00.If there are no other guests checking in on the same day, villa guests can stay at the villa until 16:00 free of charge.