Our chef, Made, has had more than 10 years experience in both Asian and Western cuisine. At the villa daily to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner, he is happy to accommodate any special requests or dietary needs. Dinner parties and other special events can also be catered for.
Four butlers attend daily to all cleaning and tidying requirements at Bendega Villas. The same team are skilled waiters/waitresses and will assist the kitchen at mealtimes.Driver:
A driver and seven-seater car are available to villa guests for up to 10 hours a day (excluding petrol). Rates also include airport pick-up and drop-off.
Gardeners and pool attendants:
The gardens and pool at Bendega Villas are tended daily.
Off-site, fully-trained spa staff will visit the villa on request to provide a range of spa and massage treatments.
Bendega Villas is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by security staff working rotating shifts.
Canggu, South West Bali, Indonesia. Beach: 5 minute walk to surfing beach Capacity: 8 people 3 master suites with king beds, 1 twin/convertable into a king] 2 additional beds available on request for children Living Areas: Open-air sitting room, indoor dining for 20, outdoor dining for 10 at the pool pavilion, library/TV room, games room, gym, garden balé Pool: 11 x 11m
Staff: Villa manager, chef, 4 butlers, one gardener, one pool attendant, 24 hour security, (masseuse and babysitter on request) Dining: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets), selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
ation: IDD, central PABX with phones in all rooms, fax, laptop and printer for guest use, WiFi broadband internet access Entertainment: Sonos digital music system, iPod docking stations in all bedrooms, 3 plasma TVs, DVD player and movies, books, games, pool table, mountain bikes (2) For children: DVDs, books, games and pool toys
Chauffeured personal car on standbyfor up to 10 hours a day• Full back-up diesel powered electrical generator.• Property Area: 1,000 m2 (villa) 3,500 m2 (land)
Bendega Villas has been carefully designed to maximize its 3,900 m2 of land amidst the rice terraces of Canggu. The villa’s six buildings form a rough ‘H’ shape, with the main living and sleeping accommodation spread across the two-story horizontal bar of the ‘H’, and one of the three master bedrooms, the pool pavilion, the gym and the staff quarters forming the four ‘prongs’. This pleasing symmetry is carried through to many elements within the villa, including the 11 m2 swimming pool which lies between the pool pavilion and a master bedroom pavilion.
EntryThe villa is entered via gates which slide open to reveal a 2 m-high black-stone Buddha head serenely welcoming visitors to the property. The entry courtyard provides ample room for parking and is dotted with frangipani, oil palms, jasmine, yuccas and African tulip trees. Guests walk over sandstone steps across a large koi-filled pond to the main entrance doors.
Rates 4 Bedroom
- Low Season: US$ 935 ++ Jan 11th to Jun 30th Sep 16th to Dec 19th (Excludes Easter & Chinese New Year)
- High Season : US$ 1.070 ++ Jul 1st to Sep 15th Easter & Chinese New Year (Dates vary yearly)
- Peak Season : $ 1,300 ++ Dec 20th to Jan 10th
Rates 5 Bedroom
- Low Season: US$ 1.100 ++ Jan 11th to Jun 30th Sep 16th to Dec 19th (Excludes Easter & Chinese New Year)
- High Season : US$ 1.275 ++ Jul 1st to Sep 15th Easter & Chinese New Year (Dates vary yearly)
- Peak Season : $ 1,575 ++ Dec 20th to Jan 10th
- Low Season : 9th Jan – 31st May, 16th Sept – 19th Dec (excluding Chinese New Year and Easter weeks) Minimum stay 3 nights
- High Season : 1st June – 15th Sept, Chinese New Year and Easter weeks &Minimum stay 4 nights
- Peak Season : 20th Dec – 8th Jan & Minimum stay 7 nights
- All rates are nightly, shown in US$ Dollars and include full breakfasts, return airport transfers and a car with driver for 10 hours per day excluding petrol.
- Rates are subject to an additional 5% Service Charge and 10% Government Tax.