Welcome to Villa Asada
Far removed from mainstream tourism, the splendid Villa Asada is blessed with one of the most spectacular coastline views in all of Bali. Resting upon a hillside, 100 metres from the seashore, and overlooking the beautiful Labuan Amuk Bay near Candidasa, the contemporary architecture, four bedrooms, wide choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, broad balconies, spellbinding sea views and an 18-metre swimming pool make this holiday home ideal for families and groups of friends of all ages. Its terraces and velvety lawns, meanwhile, set the stage for the perfect outdoor wedding.
At Villa Asada, well away from the bright lights of the hedonistic south, we welcome you to another side of Bali, a well-kept secret that will entrance and delight you. Here, we provide a luxury launch pad for exploring the natural and cultural wonders of east Bali’s villages, valleys and beaches, a tropical land less touched by tourism and the modern world.
Architecturally designed and lovingly decorated, Villa Asada is a contemporary expression of Bali-style, filled with antiques, deep comfortable furnishings and all the modern facilities necessary to create a sumptuous and stylish retreat of the highest possible standard.
From its hilltop perch on the island’s remote eastern coast, the villa overlooks the calm blue waters and swaying coconut palms of Labuan Amuk Bay, where traditional fishing boats sail the trade winds by day and star-filled skies twinkle above the inky void at night.
Open, breezy and bright with sea views that will make you swoon, we provide you with nothing but the very best in service and cuisine to ensure that you will want for nothing, whether it’s lazing beside the pool, drinks at the bar, alfresco dining under the frangipanis, or tuxedos, tiaras and little back dresses for a more formal soiree in the dining hall – the choice is yours, just as it should be.
Villa Asada is located 200 metres from the main road in a rural coastal area, so the services of the villa’s car and driver are essential. Prestigious neighbours within two kilometres include two of the best resorts in Bali – Amankila and Alila Manggis. A short drive will bring you to the small seaside town of Candidasa (5km), and the 700-year-old walled village of Tenganan (7km) – a stronghold of native traditions. There are plenty of eateries in Candidasa, ranging from restaurants serving Western cuisine to warung-style cafes serving local dishes and seafood galore. The best beaches in the locality are Pasir Putih (10km), a white-sand crescent-shaped beach bordered by coconut groves, and Pantai Kecil near the picturesque village and ferry port of Padang Bai.
Rates : 2015-2016 Season Period
- Low Season :Price (per night) :US$ 695 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 591 ++ & Minimum stay:2 Nights
- High Season :Price (per night) :US$ 785 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 707 ++ & Minimum stay:5 Nights
- Peak Season :Price (per night) :US$ 865 ++, 14 nights or more: US$ 822 ++ & Minimum stay: 7 Nights
- Low Season : 09 Jan 2015 to 02 Apr 2015 ,11 Apr 2015 to 15 Jun 2015 & 01 Sep 2015 to 18 Dec 2015
- High Season : 03 Apr 2015 to 10 Apr 2015 & 16 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2015
- Peak Season :19 Dec 2015 to 08 Jan 2016
- Exclusive use of the villa and the services of its team of staff including manager, butler and chefs. All villa facilities including pool, kitchen, unlimited Wi-Fi access and 8 hour use of car and driver at a special daily rate of US$ 25++ (excludes petrol).
- All villa rates are subject to a 5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.
Wedding / Events
Villa Asada presents the perfect setting for weddings, parties and other special events.
The extensive lawns are also ideal for open-air Balinese dance performances and parties.
Catering can be managed by professional caterers who have the world-class expertise to prepare a sumptuous feast in addition to the coordination of decorations, flowers, lighting and entertainment.
- Maximum people sitting: 50 pax
- Maximum people standing: 80 pax
- Minimum nights low season: 3
- Minimum nights high season: 5
- Minimum nights peak season: 7