Welcome to Tirta Nila,Four-Bedroom Luxury Beach House With Ocean Views a stunning new luxury beach house located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands.Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired décor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout. You will enjoy a private swimming pool, your very own elevated beach with direct access to the sea, and beautifully manicured gardens dotted with water features, including grand-scale statues of the Buddha and Hindu goddesses. Staffed by a warm and experienced team, Tirta Nila is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
Tirta Nila comprises three conjoined, two-storey pavilions housing an open-plan living/ dining room, kitchen, media room and four bedrooms with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. A well-manicured lawn leads from the terrace to gardens, a 15-metre infinity swimming pool and sun deck, an open-air dining pavilion on the water’s edge, a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion, and a sea-front stone terrace with steps leading down into the water.
The villa is managed fulltime by Pak Gusti who brings many years of experience in hospitality, including working at the Four Seasons Resort and luxury cruise lines. Gusti speaks impeccable English and is a fountain of knowledge about Bali and the local area, and is ably assisted by a comprehensive and experienced team that includes a private butler, professional chef, housemaids, gardener and security staff.
- Manicured lawns, flowering tropical trees and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 15 x 6 metre infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun loungers
- Private manmade beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers in downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55’’ TV, international satellite channels and Blue Ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- WiFi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
Tirta Nila beach house is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali NgurahRai International Airport along the newly built highway.
Villa address: Mendira Beach, Banjar Mendira, Desa Sengkidu, Manggis-Candidasa, Karangasem Regency, Bali, 80871, Indonesia
The surrounding area is lush with coconut groves and rice fields enticing discerning guests to a part of Bali, which is often not experienced.There are plenty of things to do and to see while you are in the area. Majestic water palaces of Balinese kings, sacred Hindu temples, scenic mountain valleys, authentic ancient villages and beautiful tropical parks are located just nearby.Activities include Balinese cooking classes and visits to traditional market, Bali’s best diving and snorkelling on ship wrecks and nearby grass covered sea rocks, rice field trekking, mountain bike riding, mountain climbing, white water rafting, jungle tracking on elephant’s back, fishing and much more.The township of Candidasa is less than 2km away and features a slew of shops, cafes and restaurants for every budget, from the simple locally owned warungs serving cheap and cheerful Indonesian food, to classy upmarket restaurants and bars serving gourmet cuisine.
- Low season USD$ 650++ per night with minimum stay of 3 nights
- High season USD$ 750++ per night with minimum stay of 5 nights
- Peak season USD$ 950++ per night with minimum stay of 10 nights
- Low Season: 11 January – 30 June; 1 September – 19 December. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- High Season: 1 July – 31 August; Easter week. Minimum stay 5 nights.
- Peak Season: 20 December – 10 January.Minimum stay 10 nights.
Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for 8 people. Maximum one extra child under 6 stays free if sharing a bed with parents or in a cot. One baby cot and high chair are provided.
- Return airport transfers (for bookings made through management company only)
- Complimentary breakfast on first morning
- Unlimited drinking water, local coffee and tea
- Full staff including villa manager, professional chef, housekeeping, gardeners, and dedicated butler
- Night time security personnel
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Quality soft cotton linen and towels
- Full bathroom amenities
- Wi-Fi internet
- International satellite TV channels
Terms & Condition :
- +Subject to 15.5% tax and service charge
- For all in-villa dining, a grocery purchase system is applicable. All items are purchased by the staff, and these are directly billed to guests at cost-plus a 25% service surcharge.
- To experience the many attractions in the area and across the island of Bali, the Manager (Pak Gusti) can organize comfortable and safe chauffeured mini-van that is available by the hour, the day or longer term as required – including day trips, shopping, site-seeing tours, airport and hotel transfers, etc.
Others services available at extra cost:
- Private cook price in Puri Tirta US$ 35/ US$ 45 per day and includes first morning breakfast and quality comfortable extra bed with sheets and towels. Maximum occupancy of the villa is 10 (adults and children).
- In-villa massages and Spa treatments
- Pre-orders for wine and liquors
- Outsourcing professional laundry and dry cleaning (by cost price)
- Guided trips and excursions, scuba diving, rafting, fishing trips, etc.
- Executive class cars and buses for tours and transfers
- Helicopter service (using nearby Amankila resort’s helipad)
Any events and parties with more than 12 participants should be previously approved by the management.